Our new flagship G850 has arrived for the 2016 season!
Due to it’s exceptional seaworthiness the G850 has been awarded CE category B (offshore) status. It is the first GRAND boat to be awarded this sought after Design Category.
This, combined with the built in 300 liter fuel tank means that longer trips can now be planned without worrying about running low on fuel or unwelcome changes in weather conditions.
Key Features and the Philosophy behind our latest and largest RIB:
- It is a new class of boat and a step forward from our highly successful G650;
- It has extraordinary sea keeping qualities being able to deal with Force 8 winds and waves of up to 4m;
- Our uncompromising approach to reliability and safety means more opportunity for family enjoyment combined with safety and performance;
- The design allows for a twin-engine setup e.g. 2 x 200hp outboards. This is an important feature for professional uses such as The Coast Guard, Police and Emergency Services;
- It is a delight to manage due to our unique HSH Hull Design, which reduces wetted surface area and offers improved performance over conventional hull designs;
- The hull also provides high levels of stability, buoyancy and load capacity being able to accommodate up to 12 passengers;
- It has plenty of space within the boat for all those “essential items” that always seem to find their way on board;
- The ability to make longer passages due to its seaworthiness and fuel capacity;
- An extensive options list ensuring you will be able to specify your 850 to precisely meet your needs;
- A truly modern and state of the art design incorporating 21st Century ergonomics.
The G850 comes with Hypalon® tubes as standard and the recommended 300 hp outboard easily drives the hull even with a full load.
|Length overall,||cmft/inches||85027′ 11″|
|Length internal,||cmft/inches||64021′ 0″|
|Width overall,||cmft/inches||2959′ 8″|
|Width internal,||cmft/inches||1755′ 9″|
|Bare boat weight *,||kglbs||12002640|
|Transport gross weight **,||kglbs||20804576|
|Loading capacity ***,||kglbs||20004400|
|No of chambers||5|
|Engine max ***,||HPkW||400294,2|
|Engine weight max,||kglbs||4801056|
|Engine shaft length||inches||30″(Ultralong)|
|Midsection / aft deadrise||degrees||30° / 25°|
|Stowed dimensions of package №1,||cmcm
|Boat design category ****||B|
* – The bare boat weight is just a weight of the emply boat without any removable accessories.
** – The transport gross weight is the a weight of the complete boat in standard package.
*** – Because of differences of local boatbuilding standarts The Loading capacity and Maximum Engine Power may vary by country.
**** – Boat design category under European Union Directive 2013/53/EU.
|Deep-V fiberglass hull with transom extensions, bow towing eye and self-bailing cockpit||•||•|
|Soft curved multi-chamber buoyancy tube with GRP step ends||•||•|
|Heavy-duty HYPALON tube||•||•|
|Anchor locker and bow locker compartment||•||•|
|Bow step plate with two cleats||•||•|
|Steering console CL-21 with front lifting seat, windshield, handrail and glove box||•||•|
|Helm and passenger SD-21 folding seats with hatch cover||•||•|
|U-form rear seat with two side lockers, soft cushions and high seat back||•||•|
|Stern locker with large access panel and gas springs||•||•|
|Two stern handrails, cleats and towing eyes||•||•|
|Built in fuel system with 300 liter tank and sender||•||•|
|Electric package with navigation lights, bilge pump, electric horn, switches, battery switch and complete wiring||•||•|
|Rear stainless steel railings||•||•|
|Two rear waterski towing eyes, two st/st rear cleats||•||•|
|Maintenance kit, high efficiency foot pump, two paddles and User’s manual||•||•|
|Two swimming platforms with folding ladder for one or two engines||•|
|Two rear rope hatches||•|
|Stainless steel bow rails||•|
|Waterski towing arch with GRP top||•|
|Water shower set with pump and 100l tank||•||•|
|Electric anchor with lifting mechanism||•||•|
|Hydraulic steering system||•||•|
|Removable table with four cup holders||•||•|
|Stainless steel Bimini top||•||•|
|Two overpressure valves||•||•|
|Keel protector package||•||•|
|SILVERTEX upholstery upgrade||•||•|
|SeaDek antiskid set||•||•|